Harvard Business Review: Simple Rules for Making Alliances Work
Corporate alliances are growing in number—by about 25% a year—and account for up to a third of revenues and value at many companies. Yet some 60% to 70% of them fail. What is going wrong?
Finding Real Value in Value-Based Agreements
Take a closer look at the current use of value-based agreements, how strategy informs their focus and development, and the very different set of skills it takes to prepare for and negotiate value-based agreements that actually create significant value for key stakeholders.
- Alliances & Partnerships
- Sales, Account Management & Customer-Centricity
- Sourcing & Supply Management
- Negotiation Strategy & Tactics
- Communication Skills
- Change Management & Organizational Transformation
- Individual Effectiveness
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Collaboration, Influence & Stakeholder Alignment