Sales, Account Management & Customer-Centricity
Accelerating revenue growth and enhancing profit marginsRead More
Harvard Business Review: Simple Rules for Making Alliances Work
Corporate alliances are growing in number—by about 25% a year—and account for up to a third of revenues and value at many companies. Yet some 60% to 70% of them fail. What is going wrong?
The Reinvention of Procurement
Procurement is at an inflection point. For many leading companies, procurement has been transformed into a linchpin of enterprise strategy.
- Alliances & Partnerships
- Sales, Account Management & Customer-Centricity
- Sourcing & Supply Management
- Negotiation Strategy & Tactics
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Change Management & Organizational Transformation
- Individual Effectiveness
- Collaboration, Influence & Stakeholder Alignment