Vantage Partners has recently completed a new global study, Transcending Organizational Barriers —A Cross-Industry View of Alliance Management Trends and Challenges, focused on the trends and developments in the field of alliance management.
A few key categories of findings from our research include:
- Alliance success and failure rates
- Key causes associated with alliance failures
- Organizations’ current alliance management maturity levels and existing gaps between levels needed to successfully execute alliance strategy
- Consequences of the most prevalent and severe alliance execution challenges, and the impact of alliance management maturity in mitigation efforts
- Underlying organizational root causes of alliance execution challenges (the top identified cause of alliance failure)